Breida on waivers

Im pretty weak at rb with CMC monty Walton and Mattison.

Breida just got dropped due to bye week issue on another team. is he worth grabbing on such a run heavy team

my bench currently
Ertz,Newton,Sutton,Hollywood, Mattison Walton and the saints D who i dont really wanna drop streaming browns for the bye.

Is he worth dropping cam or walton?

I would drop any/all of the bench players you listed for Breida. On that offense, if Coleman goes down, he could be very valuable for the playoffs.

I’d drop him for Walton. You’ve seen what Breida (or any Niners RB) can do with limited touches (or even 1 touch - see Cleveland game first play: 85 yd TD).

Walton is on a bad team, and still splits with Ballage. I’d take the Niners timeshare over Miami’s any day

Yeah just doesnt seem like walton is actually in a timeshare. and coleman seems to really be taking lead role… I dont know how to feel about when cam comes back too been stashing him and using brissett which has worked ok. but i could drop him for brieda and keep walton

And @TReznor are you being a bit exaggeratory youd really drop ertz,sutton or hollywood for him??

I am not exaggerating at all. Ertz is not what you drafted and he’s on your bench for a reason. Sutton gets a serious downgrade with the new QB. Hollywood hasn’t done much since his Week 1 contribution against the lowly Dolphins. These guys are more hype/name value than true FF production. The upside with Breida, on that offense, heading into rougher weather where RB > WR/TE make this a straight forward decision for me. /2 cents.

that seems crazy to me like sure Ertz isnt playing up to his draft but theres no TE out there at all hed be scooped in an instant. Hollywood could be dropped but getting like 10 targets when hes in is alluring. Sutton had been doing so good the qb issue is a real worry and i could consider that a bit more.

I do enjoy the weather comment thats a thought i hadnt really had.