‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Brett Hunley or Tyrod Taylor/ CJ Anderson or Pierre Garcon

Hey! Im playing the only undefeated member of our league this week, so i need to pull a huge score out of my ass. I also just lost Aaron Rodgers. For High Risk/Reward purposes, should i play brett hunley over tyrod taylor or is that just suicide? Also, for my flex, who has more upside, CJ anderson or Pierre Garcon?

I have Watson on bye thinking on hunley myself tried Tyrod before not impressed he’s got no one to throw too I’m proudly going hunley

I would most definitely go Tyrod and CJ Anderson in the flex. I know both have been disappointing lately, and I couldn’t fault you for starting your other options over them but I like CJ Anderson to bounce back this week big time. Chargers D is pretty poor against the run and I saw a stat that showed Denver is 3-0 this year when CJ gets 20+ carries and 0-2 when he doesn’t. Look for him to get the ball early and often, especially since denvers receivers are banged up. And with Tyrod you definitely have his rushing floor (usually 30-40 yards) and maybe a rush TD. I do like hundleys weapons and I couldn’t fault you for starting him, I just need to see it before I trust him. Tyrod has a great remaining schedule and let’s hope he kicks it into high gear. I just grabbed him off waivers as a backup to Wentz for bye weeks. Best of luck this weekend!