Broncos DST owners?

Any of you changing their mind in broncos DST for week 14, they lost Chris Harris jr, now Brandon Marshall is our week 14, anyone dropping them for another DST? I have the patriots as well. Thanks #footclan-community:fantasy-football-start-sit

I went in and grabbed up DEN last week. But…already had BUF and went ahead and just rolled with them. Of course DEN pulled off 18 PPR pts vs BUF’s 11, but I still won the week so it worked out ok.

This week I’m undecided however. ESPN has BUF slated a few pts higher than DEN.

Here’s what they’re saying:

The Bills haven’t earned fewer than five D/ST fantasy points in the past month. Whether Buffalo faces Josh McCown or Sam Darnold (foot) in Week 14, it should be an attractive fantasy matchup with the sinking Jets. Buffalo has three QB sacks in each of the past three weeks and this defense has registered five picks in that window. Buffalo ranks as a strong D/ST for Week 14. :thinking:
(Also…DEN still has Von Miller)

1 Like

That’s some good info, bills with a rushing j. Allen could make the difference for a stronger DST play.

What do you think of titans D

I like TEN. And especially for this week vs JAX. They’ve been rostered in my league almost the entire season, so they’re not even an option for me. BUT…if they were I’d have prob already snagged them up weeks ago.

Here’s what ESPN is saying about them:

If it’s tough to trust a single skill player from this roster given a tough division matchup with a motivated Jacksonville defense, it’s conversely easy to get excited about the fantasy prospects of this stout Tennessee defense.

(Granted they haven’t had the best last few weeks, but this week they have Jax, then NYG, then Wash. Not fabulous but not terrible either.)

i would say one player dropping doesnt hurt denver a ton they are putting up points not saying better options but im not trashing them

1 Like