‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Brought in as a HC for a Fantasy Team

Hey Footclan,

A co-worker “hired” me to run their fantasy team…it’s a semi disaster…

10-man Full PPR. I need RBs…BAD…they drafted (rather, their kid…) Lev Bell, Mark Ingram, and Sony Michel…and that was it.

(and WRs are JuJu, Sterling Shepard, Sammy Watkins, Alshon Jeffrey, Julian Edelman, and WAS Ted Ginn, but I dropped him to pick up Kenny Stills from waivers)

I also have Brady at QB and Gronk at TE…I dropped Carr and Cook (their backups) to pickup Matt Breida and Tarik Cohen for sunday…options are super slim (although, Jordan Wilkins is on Waivers…)

One player has Royce Freeman on their Bench, thinking about offering Mark Ingram straight up…what do you guys think?

How do you guys feel about trading Gronk or Brady for depth?

This same guy (for R. Freeman) I mentioned also has Trey Burton, Dalton, and Brandin Cooks…I’m pondering the thought of a mega trade that I would offer Ingram, Gronk, Brady for Freeman, Burton, Dalton and Cooks…what do you guys think about that one?

Thanks and Good Luck this week Footclan!

You may be able to put some work in on waiver wire. Obviously if you could do Ingram for Freeman you should but its doubtful the other manager would be too hot for it.

Thanks!

He’s a Raider fan…I’m hoping bias helps me out.