Brown and green for Taylor?

Full PPR. It’s going to be tough but do you think I can get away with offering Malcolm Brown and Green for Taylor? He needs some WR help and he has inquired about Brown. If not what should I offer?

You never know but that trade is a steal for you, obviously. A more fair trade is something like Moore for Taylor, but you are low on WR depth yourself. It’s hard to find a fair trade without knowing their roster too

He has mixon, sanders, Taylor and pollard at RB and lockett, allen, Edelman, Parker and Campbell at WR. Misread his roster earlier, will be hard to get Taylor from him seeing how he doesn’t have much RB depth.

Yea seems real tough especially with Sanders maybe still hurt. You would need to do something like Moore+Hunt for Taylor+Allen to make it more fair. Looks like your roster needs the WRs though, you have plenty of RBs that you can play

As much as I would like to hang on to him. If I loose Moore to get Taylor. That secures my RB2 spot and I’m sure between Monty, Hines and Brown I’d be able to get another WR. It is a 3 player keeper so people are even trying to get Gibson from me

Yea may as well make an offer then!