‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Buddy is down McKinnon, looking to trade

My buddy had McKinnon go down and is now hunting for McCaffrey. I’m about to propose the trade, I recieve Antonio Brown and Alfred Morris and he gets McCaffrey and Robert Woods. The only concern I have is my rb depth. I have DJ and McCaffrey the on the bunch Marshawn Lynch, Joe Mixon, and Kerryon. Is this too much of a gamble on my running backs? League is ppr.

EDIT: I also believe if he doesn’t take the trade he will counter with Larry Fitz instead of Woods, would I be losing on either trade?

I think this is a “trade in earnest fairness” that could work out well for both teams.

I expect big things from Woods in year two with the Rams and they have said this off-season that when they acquired him last year it was to be THE PIECE at WR.

If he counters with Fitz, ask for more than A-mo on the RB side of that trade. After all, you should be happy with Woods, and your league-mate is the one in a bind, not you.

Yea, I’d definitely do that if I were you. It’s risky on his side, but not unreasonable.

Edit: would only consider for Brown.