Burkhead, what to do with you?

In a 14 team PPR league and wasn’t sure is it acceptable to drop Rex Burkhead? Doctors say his injury will last 7 games (Nov 14 return) and there is no promise he will be amazing when he is back.

Our waiver wire is slim pickens for RB’s, so if you answer yes to the above question, then let me know who I should pick up to replace him. My only 2 RB’s, which includes both starting lineup and bench are James White and Javorius Allen.

CHOICES:
Ito Smith?
Jacquizz Rodgers?
Mike Gillislee?
Wendell Smallwood?
Or save my waiver wire priority for a huge injury to a starter and grab his backup?

If anybody it’s Ito Smith, but I think I’d rather keep your waiver priority.

You only have 2 RB’s total? Damn that hurts! I would try and keep your waiver, but bye weeks just started and you need to figure that out fast. I would try and get whoever you can…What are some other available RB’s? Or maybe you can make a trade. I’m guessing you have mostly WR. Hopefully most of them are good. I’de try and get Smallwood and Ito Smith for more depth

Def drop him, he’s injury prone. Kicking myself for picking him up again this year…

Just realized Spencer Ware was just dropped tonight and is on waivers until Monday. Does that change anyone’s minds who originally told me to grab Ito Smith???