Buy low on Corey Davis and Dion Lewis?

I think I see an opportunity to buy low on these two players. Davis has a large target share and Mariota is getting healthy. Lewis has a stretch of good matchups after tomorrow’s game against the Eagles.

If you think there is a buy-low opportunity, help me make a proper offer. I have Mike Williams, Sony Michel, Gio Bernard (and Mixon on my IR), Larry Fitz, Lamar Miller. Would offering Williams and Miller be too much for Davis and Lewis?

I wouldn’t want Davis but I’d try to get Lewis. Maybe trade Bernard or Fitz for Lewis.

1 Like

That would be a loss on both players ROS in my opinion. I wouldn’t part with any of your players for Lewis or Davis.

What do you not like about Davis? With Mariota getting healthy, the front line also getting healthy and a lack of weapons, seems like Davis is set for a big year.

Well, with this game, the door to buy Davis low has closed.

4 Likes

It sure has. check out Taywan Taylor though. He stepped up nicely today and that should continue unless they sign another WR.

Should’ve been buying davis for past 3 weeks. I’ve been trying to everywhere I could. Dominating target market share and air yards. That much talent with opportunity was bound to have positive reversion. That happened today. Probably too late to buy now.

1 Like

The concept of buying low is exactly that concept… that ship has sailed my man…

1 Like

Yep, it sailed off with my chances of winning, in fact.

Sorry, I think you missed your chance to buy low on Corey Davis : )