Buy low rb candidates?

Damien williams and derrick Henry had some rough weeks. Obviously bell is a candidate too but hard to acquire. Who else are some buy low rb candidates? does anyone trust williams or henry well?

I think Henry would be good if you can get him, he gets a lot of carries every game and gets all the goal line opportunities, and Damien Williams is with Patrick Mahomes so any piece of that KC offense has a good chance to errupt every week

Just worried about the lack of carries for the kc backfield. But i guess thats part of why its a buy low candidate. I like Henry just not a huge fan of the offense there either. I think i agree he might be the best bet though

1 Like

Yea the Tennessee offense is pretty ugly but Henry gets some nice volume which helps his cause, And for Williams the carries are low but he gets some targets

Alvin Kamara has had some pretty pedestrian games the last 3 weeks - nothing eye opening. You could try to target him. On the lower end of things, Jordan Howard had a down week as well.

you think henry is going to be over valued just because his name. His numbers this year are moderate nothing wild but would still be a nice piece for me. Just dont know how much to give up. Henrys owner needs wr and i have cooper,lockett,T.Williams,Sutton and hollywood.
Kamara is probably not going to be available id struggle to believe anyone letting him go cheap.

Howard is an interesting thought never really considered him a starter in fantasy though

Yeah, you won’t get Kamara for cheap, but he’s almost never available for trade because he’s so consistently good. Now is the time you might be able to convince your league’s Kamara owner to let him go.

He’s less than ideal, especially with his upcoming schedule (DAL, BUF, NE, CHI) but he’s a pretty solid flex play or even an RB2 if you’re in a deeper league.