‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Buy/Sell + Let’s Talk Trades, A Healthy Beating

Originally published at: https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/episodes/buy-sell-lets-talk-trades-a-healthy-beating/

Let’s talk trades! The Fantasy Footballers discuss favorite trade targets, but also players to trade away. Set yourself up for victory in Week 6 and beyond! Plus Buy or Sell, Thursday Night Football preview, and more! Manage your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams for 2019 with the #1 fantasy football podcast. — Fantasy…

Should I trade Devonta Freeman for Allen Robinson? Or Larry Fitz? I got offered both trades.

I am in a 12 team 2 Flex league and I have listed my WRs and RBs below.

RBs:
Dalvin
Freeman
Jacobs
Ronald Jones
AP
Singletary
Ito Smith

WRs:
Keenan Allen
Woods
Edelman
Paul Richardson
Demarcus Robinson

Let me know your thoughts!

Zeke + Diggs for Gordon + Gurley?

Full PPR. I also have Ekeler, and this potential trade partner does not want to start Gordon and is willing to trade.

Pros:

• I’d have the whole Chargers backfield + Gurley for consistent weekly production.
  • Zeke has not been running wild this year
  • Gets rid of Diggs

Cons:

• Bye weeks become more difficult with two RBs on the same team
  • Chargers offense has been underperforming lately
  • Gurley could get hurt

Rest of Team:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Gardner Minshew
WR: Edelman, T.Y. Hilton, DJ Chark, Alshon Jeffery, John Brown
RB: Austin Ekeler, Devin Singletary
TE: Kelce

Should I go for it?

Thanks,

J

I was offered Cooper Kupp for Nick Chubb…should I take it to strengthen my WR core?

half point PPR 10 man league

I have for RB’s:
Nick Chubb
Chris Carson
Miles Sanders
Melvin Gordon

WR’s:
Tyler Lockett
Curtis Samuel
DJ Chark
John Brown
Diontae Johnson

Thanks!

(Half ppt ppr dynasty) I made a slew of trades: Dj Chark for Tyreek Hill. Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs and a first for Deandre Hopkins and Chris Godwin. The guy realized his mistake, so we settled on a new deal of Chris Godwin and a second for Tyreek Hill and my first back. Should I have done that last trade? WRs now are Deandre, Tyreek, Curtis Samuel, Robby Anderson and Geronimo Allison. Also who should i start (dual flex) thanks! Should I have done that last trade?

I personally like Larry more than Devonta, but you seem stronger at wr than at rb so i wouldnt reccomend that

I would do that, then take curtis or tyler lockett and try to flip them for an rb

In a 0.5ppr dynasty league. Rebuilding…I was offered Hockenson and a late 2020 first for Miles Sanders. My running backs are weak this year - Sony, Mixon, Ronald Jones. Do I accept the trade?

i would absolutely not trade freeman for arob or fitz