C. Davis or N. Agholor

Do I drop C. Davis for Agholor

Yes, next question

Not a chance imo. Agholor’s value tanks after Jeffery comes back. Davis had 15 targets with Mariota in week 1 and Walker got hurt giving him even more opportunity.

1 Like

I’d rather have Davis but that’s cause I believe in his talent more than agholor and he has been getting the volume. He is severely nerfed by gabbert but hoping mariota comes back to change that.

1 Like

How about K. Cole?

That’s really close. Talent wise, I still like Corey Davis more and he guaranteed to be top target in that offense. I just hate Blain gabbert. I’d still probably rather have Davis but I’m a davis truther. I wouldn’t really blame you if you took cole.

1 Like

Yea I like Davis and will probably hold on but man didn’t cole look good yesterday.

To be fair, cole has been and looked better than Davis going back to like 6-7 games. I’ve been buying up cole everywhere the offseason as my horse in that WR group and I’m glad it’s working out. I’ll put it this way. If you need production right now, I’d lean Cole. But if you can afford to wait for Davis, I’d do that. May end up eating Crow on that one but I just love Davis as a talent.

And at the end of the day, you choosing between bortles and mariota/Gabbert. No one is a guarantee.

Im looking for someone with the biggest upside that might lead to a trade. I am stacked at WR and will most likely not need either to be honest.