‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Calling the footclan: Fantasy football tournament to crown the best (600 goes to charity) top 12 places get paid out...Almost 20 percent full...show your love for fantasy, your desire to be the best, and ur desire to help those in need by joining up

10 leagues 12 teams 5 confrences 120 teams, 24 teams in each confrence…half the teams in each confrence make the playoff tournament starting in week 13…week 1-12 is normal league head to head…week 13 starts inter confrence playoff play…15 dollar buy in 5 dollars of each buy in (600 dollars) goes to the my stuff bags charity…top 12 teams get paid out…Rosters Qb Rb Rb Wr Wr Wr Te Flex Flex Super flex 6 bench 1 ir…scoring .5 ppr .5 first down .2 per rush attempt (5 rush attempts =1 point), 6 pt passing td, -2 interception…all money on leaguesafe… platform is sleeper…Please gave groupme app downloaded that will be the base groupchat where i will update all leagues…no trades to avoid collusion 100 faab for waiver wire…below will be the google doc with more detailed info on the breakdown and charity email me if interested jxwakefield@gmail.com lets do some good while crown the ultimate footcaln title… https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GU5Yeg1ni2OFHhHXt9mVXHwACV61w55QSbZL_OMqkxE/edit?usp=sharing