‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Cameron Brate or Delanie Walker? Week 6

Which would you go with? Do I stay in the heat with Brate or do I hope that Walker finally produces for me?

tough call, but Walker vs Colts seems like a good matchup. Kittle who is much less of a proven player than Walker did well against them last week

That’s a tough one. I think Walker does have a bit of a better matchup this week than Brate but one downside is that we still don’t know if Mariota will be back yet. Coming from a Brate owner, I’d go with Brate. The matchup isn’t horrible for him this week and he’s been a beast in the last 3 games. He’s Winston’s favorite target in the red zone and has scored TDs in his past 3 games. Delaney Walker still hasn’t had a receiving TD. Plus, Walker is recovering from a recent hamstring injury. I feel like while Walker might have a better matchup this week, I’d rather play Brate because the opportunities for him are alot higher.

remember walker was a dumb penalty away from a huge Td… still a threat without Marcus

Yeah he would’ve had an amazing play for sure but am I just relying on those with Cassel if Mariota doesn’t play?

Brate is a redbone machine and walker has not had a great 3 weeks.I would go with the hot hand with brate