Can Cohen keep up production?

I have Cohen but am being offered Fournette for him. I know it’s a long shot but it could pay off dividends in the playoffs. I also have Cook rostered though which could hurt me holding onto both of those. It’s a 10-man redraft, non-ppr. Below is my roster:

QB: Cousins
RB: Gurley, Conner, Michel, Kerryon, Chubb, Cook, Cohen
WR: M Thomas, Evans, Green, and Kupp
TE: Olsen and Burton
DST: Jax
K: Greg the Leg

Same question over here man. I’m looking to trade for him but I don’t know if he will keep it up

Yeah, I’m currently being offered Fournette for him. I’m 8-0 so I have a high probability of making it to the playoffs along with having a first week bye. Trying to see if having Fournette for playoffs will better my roster vs having Cohen. He’s obviously not a starter currently but adds to my depth especially because Conner could be gone at any time.

I am tentatively starting him over Ingram this week. I think he can keep this going based on how their offense has changed. They’re not effectively banging up in between the tackles, and Cohen is doing amazing things on short dump offs. He’s hyper efficient too. He’s like a James White lite, and White is a PPR monster this year.

What is his trade value? What would I have to give up to get him?

I think it depends on how needy the team is. I see him as a RB2 with RB1 upside. Hence why I’m thinking of trading him for Fournette.