Can I beat this line up this week? (Match up dream)

This is what I am facing this week. I don’t think I have ever seen a match up heaven like this guy has on this particular week. TE is his only weak spot and even then Panthers are horrible against TEs. I lost Conner and he might get M Gordon back this week.

Big Ben vs. Oak
D Adams vs. ATL
Beckham vs. Wash
Kamara vs. TB
Lindsay vs. SF
Njoku vs. Car
Ekeler or M Gordon vs. Cin
Badgley vs. Cin
Buf D vs. NYJ

versus my…

Luck vs. Hou
Cooks vs. Chi
Diggs vs. Seattle
Gurley vs. Chi
Chubb vs. Car
Ertz vs. Dal
Flex (no clue what I am going to do without Conner see below)
Butker vs. Balt
Denver vs. SF

Flex options:
Cook vs. Seattle
Ware vs. Balt
Boyd vs. LAC
J Adams vs. Dal
Baldwin vs. Min
J Wilson Jr vs Den

Here is my list and rationale.

1. Cook- best floor imo
  2. Ware/Adams- TD potential and volume.
  3. Baldwin- TD looks and big play potential, however this year has not been his year
  4. Boyd- QB situation, and a rolling chargers d=no thank you
  5. Wilson Jr. He is going to need to go for a huge rip to be fantasy relevant. And i wouldn’t put it past SF to use a committee with morris in the mix anyway.
1 Like

Yeah Morris wasn’t active last week but we are full point PPR. Morris isn’t getting any catches and Wilson had 6 or 8 I think. I would bump him up a little bit but I have Cook in right now. I’d put Boyd ahead of Baldwin simply on volume. I can’t trust a guy on a team throwing 11 times last week as anything as an emergency play.

Thats fair i guess.
either way i think cook is far enough ahead of the rest of your squad you should play him. the matchup isnt half-bad either

Yeah his match up is best out of that. I am a little hesitant rolling out two Vikes.

Yeah thats fair. The legion of boom is long since dead, and Kirk is better than he’s been playing of late. I think this could be a bounce back week for vikes as a whole. I feel your concern, i get the same whenever i roll 2+ players from the same team.
but i think you’re fine in this case

I’m going to consider Boyd as I don’t think he will draw Hayward, but I don’t like that match up either. Driskel didn’t throw down field but he didn’t do that much worse than Dalton for it being his first start. I think his ceiling is decimated now but he should be a volume play. I will have to see what Diggs looks like this week. He wasn’t really involved in the second half in last week’s game after the concerns over whether he would play or not.