Full PPR…

My WRs today:
D.Adams
AJ Green
McLaurin
J.Gordon
R.Anderson
M.Brown

AJ Green was upgraded to Q so he had to be removed from my IR spot and I had to occupy the bench spot I reserve for rentals etc… So far playing Gordon over any other viable flex option has resulted in 4 losses… Im not sure what exactly we’re waiting for with Gordon… Ballers keep saying to go buy him but I watch every pats game and it’s not that hes just “not connecting” with Brady… Gordon is actually incredibly mediocre… he is not a talented WR anymore… he’s slow and he can’t win contested catches… hes like a TE who can’t block and who draws #1 coverage every week…

So I guess my question is… why are we even holding him… let alone buying him?

All legitimate questions, I also agree that he’s been disappointing. I believe the thought is that their offense has the potential to be so powerful in general that he has the ability to go deep for two TD’s any game if Brady would ever throw deep.

Once Adams is healthy, him and McLaurin are must starts every week. Then you have AJ Green likely coming back soon, with the caveat that the Bengals offense has been horrendous and there have been trade rumors. Also, has he actually said he’s definitely coming back or could he threaten to hold out for a contract which he hasn’t gotten yet? After this week (against NE), Robby Anderson will have several fantastic matchups. And Brown has also been quite disappointing.

Whenever I’m having second thoughts about dropping a player because I think they’re too good to be on the waiver wire, they ARE. If you have cooled on a played, I would try to trade him! See if you have get a RB2 for Gordon, or even better, try to get a good amount for AJ Green from someone who’s still holding out hope he comes back and is a top end WR1!