‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Carlos Hyde Trade

Would you guys do Cooper, Buck Allen, and Devante Parker for Carlos Hyde? Do you think maybe just Cooper and Allen?

Are you getting Hyde or trading him?

Way to much for Hyde. I would be looking to trade Hyde personally as he never stays healthy. What Cooper is it also?

Amari! I think it is a but much too. I think I have just lost 2 weeks in a row and I am looking to make a move, but maybe I really don’t need to.

QB: Rivers
RB: Ajayi, Cook
WR: Jones, A. Cooper
TE: Engram/Watson :confused:
Flex: Buck Allen
Def: Min + streaming PHI this week

Bench: Luck, Kelley, Cohen, D. Parker, Golden Tate

No need to give up that much for what you have. Hyde isn’t worth those 3, especially with a solid Ajayi/Cook duo with Cohen and Kelley on the bench. Those two starters will do

Would you start Allen over Tate? I think given Allen’s usage he has a higher ceiling. Also, I am not sure if Watson or Engram… I am deff weak at TE and not many good options out there.

Please don’t trade Cooper for Hyde. I would trade Allen and Kelly for him. Hyde is just on an awful offense and injury prone You’re team looks good minus the second RB, who is still good, and the TE which it looks like you are streaming.

I would go Allen over Tate just given the amount of carries and how often he is on the field. I am also in the same position at TE with Olsen getting hurt. I picked up Engram and that’s who I am rolling with until he is healthy again