Carson or McLaurin ROS!?

Half ppr. Carson owner. Considering trading for Scarry terry. Too dumb?

keep Carson

2 Likes

I would keep Carson…RB is too valuable

2 Likes

I agree with @EFedders and @nyjets23.

Unless you are absolutely loaded at RB, keep Carson. RBs are harder to come by than WRs.

1 Like

I’m not that loaded at rb. I mean, I do have CMC, hunt and moss, other than carson. The thing about Carson that scares me is he wanting to play over injuries every time and rushing himself to the field to soon which is obviously a good trait to have but not so much for fantasy. I might try to switch him for Sanders or a better wr. Just can’t trust that he won’t reinjure himself again

hold carson then, i know he is banged up right now. and once CMC is fully fully back, you can lean on him, curious how his output will be there week.

if you can flip him for sanders, im not mad at that. sanders should be back after the bye week.

Ended up flipping him and Wilkins for Sanders and Scott, I just trust Sanders to be on the field more than Carson, and also the volume. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Nice, sanders was doing pretty well before his injuries. I’m waiting for him to come back on one of my rosters, also a Scott owner there lol.

1 Like