Carson Wentz or Kyler Murray?

Managed to make it this far somehow by playing Wentz, but Kyler just appeared on waivers and I’m really tempted to pick him up and play him.

Wentz has an excellent match up though and I’d be distraught if I lost with Wentz putting up numbers on my bench. All advice appreciated.

1 Like

I’m also lucky af to make this far. My choices are Darnold, the fitz and Kyler. And I’m facing Lamar too. SO YOU BEST BELIEVE IM ROLLING KYLER OUT THERE WITH 100% BLIND COMPLETELY IN THE DARK CONFIDENT DART THROW!!! Pray for me

I will, but I’d also appreciate a view on my actual question if anyone has an opinion.

I would definitely pick Murray up and roll with him this week (and probably next week if you win). Here is how my QB model has them both projected to finish the next two weeks:
Murray - QB9, 13
Wentz - QB18, 17

Full disclosure, the Ballers have Wentz ranked higher this week, but only by one spot (and Jason has Murray higher in his rankings).

My QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 15 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks man, that’s super helpful! I’ll definitely pick him up!

1 Like