‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Carson Wentz - Week 1 Replacement [DEBATE]

What’s up #footclan! New to the site and used the UDK for a few of my drafts this year.
In one league, I wasn’t planning on drafting Carson Wentz but saw the opportunity as he dropped further than expected. However, I don’t know who to start week 1. I plan to stream until he is healthy, but here are my options.
Who would you choose to start week 1? Alex Smith, Tyrod Taylor, or Andy Dalton.
*I know Dalton is playing the dumpster fire defense of the Colts, but the Bengals always seem to screw me. Especially Red Rifle himself. Tyrod has a good pair of legs, but im not confident in the Browns to start off hot. I think Alex Smith is safe and can produce well from the get go against the Cardinals.
Thanks for your help #footclan and good luck week 1!

I would probably take Smith for the safe play or Taylor for the ceiling depending on your need.

Smith or Tyrod. Ultimately, I would go Tyrod for higher upside with legs, run game, & outside weapons.

Definitely not going smith in an away game vs cardinals when he has like no talent.

Dalton is a pretty decent play. Great matchup. He’s not going to win you the week, but he won’t lose it for you either.

Dalton all day. Should be able to put up a good amount of points against the Colts D, and if Luck is back to who he used to be it could turn into a shootout.