Championship game nerves

12 team ppr league, $20 buy in but it’s not strict, meaning guys can play if they don’t pay but they aren’t eligible for the prize obviously. It’s a work league so we keep the buy in pressure at a min. I lost 5 of my first 7 so just making the playoffs was a big deal. Now I’m in the championship game, and while I have a good team IMO I’m nervous about Sunday. I did get 200 bones as the other guy in the championship didn’t pay. I don’t care about the money, want the win. My team:
Allen- Plays Atl worried Buf getting a lead and running in the 2nd half
Ekeler- plays Denver, opponent has Herbert and Williams
Mitchell- not cleared to play yet, have Wilson as a sub. Worried about Lance poaching goal line runs.
Adams- super cold in GB and Cousins out. GB gets up and runs.
Diggs- see Allen
Knox- see Allen
Higgins- can’t score 45 every week
NE DST
Tucker

Anyone else get the championship game nerves?

You got a good team bro…don’t worry about Allen and your bills…devante will get his. Higgins is great, Ekeler is great, NE defense…ducking fantastic. You’re going to be fine. Good luck

2 Likes

Good luck buddy, I like the team

1 Like

You don’t get “championship game nerves” unless you make the championship game. Enjoy it!

3 Likes

Thanks for the support y’all. I wound up winning the championship game despite Allen throwing three pics to the Atl D and Knox carding a 0. Adams, Mitchell, Ekeler, Tucker and NE DST held it down. Not the best performance but a win is a win.

Y’all probably know already but one thing I’ve learned over the years is trust your gut. I usually just play my go to players for the most part but I had a feeling Higgins would have a down week after 45pts last week…I thought about sitting him for St. Brown but didn’t. Trust your gut.