Championship quarterback help

I have Cam on my team but there is no way I play him in championship week. Im deciding between Baker Mayfield and Matt Ryan, could use some help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d go Mayfield

1 Like

I’d go Mayfield. Panthers have a much better defense than the cardinals even if their offense is laughable. Bengals are a much better matchup and Mayfield has been the more consistent of the two over the last few weeks

1 Like

Thanks for the advice guys

I’d go Mayfield here as well! Especially with a home-crowd that will let him play. Although, both quarterbacks have a relatively easy matchup so there may not be much of a shootout to rack-up points. Could both be ground-and-pound games.

Best of luck!

1 Like

I am choosing Mayfield over Allen but after you mentioned that there may not be much of a shootout to rack-up points, Do you think Allen is the way to go since he has a more difficult matchup which could produce points?

I’m just gonna copy and paste what I said in a different convo, because it’s essentially the same convo :joy:

“Baker at home vs. CIN and Allen away vs. NE sounds like an easy choice, but I always love Allen’s floor because of his mobility. And NE is 22nd against rushing QB’s this year, 3 of the teams after them have faced Allen… So if you’re looking for big upside and a homerun game, I’d go Allen. But Baker at home against the Bengals is safe, not a very high ceiling though. Especially if it’s a blowout, Baker could see very limited action the second half.”

HAHA I just read that comment in that convo, but thanks man!

1 Like