Charcandrick West is now a..... Chief, again

This signing makes a lot more sense than signing CJ Anderson. West can immediately slot into the offense and can contribute to the passing game. Looks like Ware will still be the main runner, but West could have some PPR value.

Even further muddles an awful fantasy situation.
From one single WR1 stud weekly week winner, to a minefield 3 way RBBC that helps nobody

This is better than CJ signing, West will eat into the passing down/change of pace work that Williams had but Ware profiles to maintain the bulk of the carries and goal line work.
The KC defense forced them to pass more than would be expected vs Oakland which impacted Ware’s carries, he was still an RB2 in all formats and was going to be around that level anyway. Solid but not a locked in RB1 by any means.

Ware was only an RB2 this week because he just about got that TD over the line. He had been stopped once at the goal line earlier in the game.
From week 15 and 16 he will be a flex play I think. Maybe week 16 if the Chiefs can take the foot off the passing pedal due to clinching, maybe his usage goes up even more.

The point is though that he got the opportunity to get that TD run the opportunity gives him the RB2 ranking albeit a lower end one in my view now, if he wasn’t getting goal line work he would barely be a flex play to be honest. Low end RB2’s in my standard league would just be a flex play regardless so i agree there that’s all is for me ROS.

Good point. Yeah same for me. I’m rolling with Saquon and Aaron Jones as my RB1s and will plug Ware in as my Flex and hope he can fall over the goal line a few times. Used to be Hunt as my weekly flex play fml

1 Like