Starters:
Jimmy G
Robert woods
Adam Thielen
Clyde Edwards
Kenyan Drake
Blake Jarwin
FLEX…

Chark is probably the safer of the two but I think both are going to see lots of volume! We don’t know what the Texans look like now without DHop so I’d probably go with Chark. Solid roster!

1 Like

Chark, not close for me.

But then, I’m higher on Chark than most, and I distrust Fuller to a great degree, so this is a landslide for me.

I’m a Jags fan… our team is terrible and we’re going to be playing from behind all year, including Week 1, and Minshew loves him some Chark Week.

I’m in on Fuller. Cooks is banged up and Fuller should be the #1 passing option. Watson has a connection with Fuller and I’m starting Fuller in every league I have him with full confidence. I love Chark, but Fuller has insane upside in what should be a high scoring game with the Texans being forced to throw a lot. Both great options, but gimme Fuller.

1 Like

Chark seems safe if you want 10-20 points but i feel like Will Fuller can get you 15-30 tonight ! More upside being the #1 target. Cook isn’t 100% and the chiefs are going to score a lot tonight so Houston is gonna have to catch up