‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Chicago RBs going forward?

What is your outlook on these guys going forward? I know sometimes a bye week can result in changes . do you guys see Nagy incorporating Cohen a lot more? Do you see how Howard being more involved? Or do you think it’s predictable at all going forward ?

I am starting to think Howard isn’t the best fit for Nagy’s offense even though he should be since he runs well out of the shotgun. I don’t know if Howard is happy about how things are going so far this season. John Clayton is talking like he could be a dark horse to Eagles. I think Bears would be stupid to do it, but Howard reportedly left without talking to media after the last game and at one point during the off season had removed all of the Bears related stuff from his social media before restoring it so maybe he was even being shopped then.

I like both of the Bears RBs moving forward…

Howard is still getting a lot of volume, and believe his production will improve and he will a viable RB2 for ROS…

Cohen, especially in half/full PPR is a person to roster as a possible weekly flex…

If your worried about Cohen cutting into Howards role as the bell cow back, don’t…
Cohen is a tiny guy and can’t handle every down back duties…

I’m avoided the Chi RB’s. Cohen fits Nagy’s O better but not the size of a guy that can carry the rock a lot, and Howard still going to get a lot of unproductive touches. The O Line hasn’t been great at Run Blocking from the games I’ve watched, and after 4 weeks wonder if that’s more adapting to a new blocking scheme were passing is the priority.