Chiefs v Oak or GB v Ari?

At this moment I’ve added the Chiefs in favor over GB. Is this a good move this week? ESPN ranks GB a few spots higher but the ballers ranks KC one spot higher than GB.

I think they’re both very similar to be honest, I like the Chiefs more personally as they’ve been wreaking havoc lately and getting the all important defensive scores. I’d roll with them even though usually I like the home DST play, the Raiders D wont hold KC back and that’ll mean lots of throws and dropbacks for Carr which should mean sacks and maybe picks (pick 6 if he starts to force things).

There is also potential they are getting Eric Berry back. Though their schedule sucks after this week for DST purposes, he’s a game changer. With how the Ford, Bailey, Jones and Houston Sack Machine is playing, corners doing “OK” and him back, their defense could force some turnovers and be fantasy relevant. With having only the faltering Redskins DST and Titans, Rams, and Broncos getting nabbed before me off waivers last night, I’m considering grabbing the Chiefs DST and seeing what happens with the lack of decent DSTs left…