‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Choose 2 out of 4 - PPR WR

Hey Footballers,

I’m really conflicted this week with my WR3 and Flex Plays.

Out of these 4, pick 2.
Diggs, Crowder, JJ Nelson, Amendola.

I’m leaning towards JJ and Crowder, but I have a feeling Diggs can still do well without Bradford and they are at home. Amendola and JJ are both questionable and I also feel the Redskins might have a bounce back game and since Rule 86 might now play, Crowder may have more targets.

Most rankings have them very close together. Any Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I might be wrong, but I’m a little leary about Diggs. Out of him, Rudolph and Thielen, Diggs suffered the most without Bradford last week. As for the Skins…yeah…I’m in full agreement there. #1 - they’re playing Oak. #2 - this is week 3 for Capt. Kirk. Every year he starts off REALLY slow first two games…then ends up a top QB. I just hope he isn’t missing McVay so bad that he’s torrentially out of sinc without him.

Anyway. Best of luck to ya. BTW…I’ve got Cousins myself, and was torn about playing him this week. But going with my gut.

Thanks man! Yeah Crowder should be a good play this week.

Right now I have Crowder and JJ in. Might just roll with that

WOW!!! Well I sure “dropped the ball” on this one huh? Keenum really pulled it together this week and Diggs was pay-dirt!!! Hope I didn’t screw anybody up. HUGE congrats to everybody that started Diggs!!!

For what it’s worth, I sat Thielen, but kept Rudolph starting. Yeah…THAT really worked!!! SMH

Crazy, crazy start to the season!!!

Haha all good man. I have diggs in both my leagues and still started him in the other. I guess we know now that keenum can have a great game in this offence!

Yeah. Hoping he can pull a repeat next week if Bradford is still out. I need something from Thielen and Rudolph!!!