Choose 3 WRs to play this week pls

Full ppr, i have made some trades and my wr cord looks like this:
Julio Jones @ cardinals
Davante Adams vs lions
Robert Woods vs 49ers
Alshon Jeffery @ vikings

I need to pick 3 to play(2wr, 1flex)
My TE is on bye so i will be playing Everett(vs 49ers), im not sure how confident i am to play 2 rams this week but at the same time, jeffery doesnt have the best matchup…

What should i do?

1 Like

I’d sit Jeffery assuming Adams is back this week.

2 Likes

Sit Alshon

2 Likes

I think Julio has the best opportunity. He didn’t do great last week. But I think the game plan will indirectly favor him. Freeman has 69 “touches” over the past four games(17.2/game). ARZ has allowed 5.6 per touch to RB over that span. If ARZ tries to overcompensate for that deficiency, Julio could go off. Plus all the hype around Ridley. AZ could be spread thin.
Alot of people are saying sit Alshon, but remember how many mouths to feed there are with Rams. Except for his two nice games Woods is avg around 8 fp/g
Djax is still doubtful i think and Agholor has rubber hands. Jeffery had team high 8 targets even though they sacked Falk 10 times and didn’t need offense. Hes involved and Wentz can extend plays to find him.

1 Like

any news on cooks? if he sits out this week then i will have to play woods because his targets have to go somewhere…

1 Like

oh, i also picked up Tevin Coleman from the waivers last week, so i can use 2 wrs and put him at flex… but benching 2 of these WRs is crazy right?

1 Like

Going to be tough to play Adams unless some big news comes out that means he’s playing for sure. He plays Monday night and if he is inactive and you don’t have anyone else in that game you are screwed. Don’t think you can put him in your lineup unless it comes out that it’s likely he plays.

1 Like

Yeah. They could go to Everett. He has 19 targets the past few weeks and has increased production significantly every week but one. Or they could go to Kupp, or Gurley. I’ve always been a Woodie fan. For some reason he goes under the radar. But when is it his turn to eat?

Love the Coleman pickup. For all the trends and stats and projections, fantasy football ball is a lottery. You hope you put the right combination of things, that are totally out of your control, together to win. It all comes down to opportunity. And that is effected primarily by matchup: the great equalizer.
As odd as it sounds, Juscyczk getting injured may increase Coleman’s value. After he got hurt the offense was noticably hindered. But Coleman’s power effectively helped them run the game out

@sdatkins…well said. Those are the worst dilemmas. And even as good as Adams is, at less %100 is he even worth a roll of the dice over the other WR he has? Tough one

The goose egg is tough to stomach and risk. I know I have Adams in one of my leagues and I don’t plan on playing him unless it’s almost certain he is playing.

1 Like

Exactly my point. Needing even minor production from someone going into Monday night then getting nothing. Man, been there. It’s a week long kick in the junk