‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Choosing the best RB1 to target

All,

PPR, Redraft, Superflex (i.e. 2QB).

I lost David Johnson at the start of the season and I’m sitting at 1-5. Currently I’m rolling out Tevin Coleman weekly, with Mixon or Perine/Kelley slotting at RB2.

I’ve got Dez and Fitzgerald at WR, and off of Fitz’s blowup game I’d like to shift him (with a piece) into an RB1. My WR depth plays are Kupp, Doctson, and Mike Williams (waiver add this week).

So, the question: when trading Fitz/Coleman, who would you target from the following WR-needy-teams?

1. LeSean Mccoy
  2. Ajayi or CJ Anderson (same team)
  3. Melvin Gordon or Ingram (same team)
  4. Fournette (the guy has Zeke)

Opinions are seriously appreciated, I’ve been at a loss for a few days. Paralyzed by choice, more like.

Thanks!

I would honestly go after Zeke. I’m of the opinion he doesnt get suspended til next year. If the Zeke owner is pananicking you can prob get him and another player back.

I would target Gordon and ingram.

Update: it took a long time to shop around, and the Carson Palmer injury didn’t help, but I managed to get a down on his luck Ajayi owner to go for Coleman and Fitz.

The same owner dropped Agholor for Jared Cook because of a bye, and I snagged Agholor from waivers immediately (dropped LAC Mike Williams).

All in all 1-6 feels a lot better right now.