Claypool future

What is everyone’s thoughts on Claypools future in Pitt?

I love him. I drafted him in dynasty and have rejected every offer for him lol

from rotoballer:

The Pittsburgh Steelers love rookie wide receiver Chase Claypool and have compared his blocking to former Steeler great Hines Ward, which means that Claypool could have every chance to start in 2020, possibly over James Washington in Week 1. Behind JuJu Smith-Schuster, Washington, Claypool and Diontae Johnson are all expected to rotate snaps this season. If everything goes according to plan, the Steelers could have one of the best young wide receiver groups in the league. Everything depends on the health of quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (elbow), too, but Claypool could be intriguing in deep redraft leagues if he has a significant role right away.

1 Like

Coin flip really. Could be good, could be bad. Too early to tell at this point. He hasn’t played a single snap.

If you have him, hold onto him unless someone gives you an offer you can’t refuse. If you can trade for him, don’t over pay. If he’s available in drafts, don’t reach.

steelers have always been known for picking and developing top receivers. I think claypool has tremendous upside. in the last 20 years only santonio holmes and plaxico were picked higher. i tend to draft steelers receivers in my leagues i have juju washington and claypool i feel like washington wont be resigned imo but can be a guy like emanuel sanders on another team.