‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

CMC Trade For Fournette,Keenan,&Chark

Would you guys take this trade? I will try to get a WR included with CMC. His WRs are Alshon, Jarvis, Valdes-Scantling, Dorsett

My WRs are Keenan, TY, Cooks, Chark, and Hardman
RBs are Cook, Fournette, Ekeler, Montgomery, Hyde, and Malcom brown

I would be acquiring CMC. The pic was sent to me by the other owner

Thats tough. I think the real question is do you feel fine running out TY and Hardman?

As good as CMC is idk if I do this for the overall health of the team. But I understand the temptation.

If this was right before a trade deadline then maybe and even then it’s a maybe. But it’s too early to trade away all these pieces.

Yeah I want to pull the trigger but I really like the depth that I have right nos

Get CMC. You can replace the others

CMC and Cook can win you the league. You don’t have a league winning roster right now. Go for the gusto.

Starting a lineup of CMC, Cook, Cooks and TY is fine. You just need to deal for another wr. Go get Robby Anderson. He has had a terrible start has bad matchups for 3 more weeks and then faces a who’s who of the worst in the league the rest of the way.

Receivers come up all the time. If you can switch cooks into the trade instead of Chark see if you can do that.

Robby Anderson is unfortunately already owned. I am trying to get a WR added in this trade. Out of Valdes-Scantling, Jarvis, Dorsett, and Alshon who would u want the most?

Alshon then Dorsett. I have no use for the other two. Trade for Robby. He will come cheap. Especially after Gilmore and the Patriots shut him down so maybe wait just a little bit.