Coleman/Lockett/Landry

Which one for my 2nd flex position.
Standard league with 0.1pts per yard return.
Thanks guys

Lockett if I had choose one, seems to find the end zone in almost every game

YEP. A TD in 7 out of 10 games!!! I’ve got both Lockett and Coleman. And usually play Lockett.

So…out of those three…DEF go Lockett!!!

I just don’t like Colman in this matchup because the saints D has been on a tear recently

Yeah. The projections are predicting that it’s gonna be a major shoot-out and that Coleman could produce another 20+ PPR game. BUT…I’m not expecting it the way NO has been playing lately. SO…yeah…have to go Lockett this week. Got him in FLEX on my roster.

This analysis from Fantasy Pros was making me worried about Lockett.
« He’s been one of the most efficient wide receivers in football this year, as his 77.6 percent catch-rate ranks behind only Michael Thomas of wide receivers with at least 30 targets. He’s also caught a touchdown every 7.0 targets, which was always going to regress. His 2.87 PPR points per target is the most in the NFL (min. 30 targets). He’ll see a lot of Donte Jackson this week, the rookie cornerback who has more interceptions than touchdowns allowed this year. He’s definitely had some hiccups, as he’s allowed an ultra-high 69.8 percent completion rate in his coverage, but doesn’t get burned down the field very often, as evidenced by his 12.0 yards per reception allowed. Yes, Antonio Brown burned him down the sideline, but there was some amazing technique on Brown’s part in that route. Knowing that Lockett has seen just 21 targets over the last five games is concerning because he’ll need to rely on crazy efficiency to live up to the WR3 status that most expect. No wide receiver has finished top-40 against them with less than five targets, so Lockett owners had better hope for an increase in pass attempts here. Lockett is on the high-end WR4 radar in this matchup, but not one you should feel like you absolutely must play. »

Just curious who the “analyst” was that wrote that. TAGS???