‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Coleman or McCaffery Week 12

0.5 PPR, my RB1/2 are Gurley and Kamara

Coleman is playing against Tampa Bay and is getting the start due to Freeman’s injury. He had a decent performance against the Seahawks but was mostly saved by his single TD. That said he did have 20 carries. Tampa Bay’s run defense ranked 13th.

McCaffery faces the Jets who are ranked 20th in run defense but I was told (can’t find the supporting data) they do decently against reviving backs. Olson will also probably soaking up targets but CMC seems to be getting more hand-offs as well.

Really torn, any advice would be helpful, thanks!

Man I’ve had the same issue. I almost played CMC over Melvin Gordon this week but didn’t pull the trigger. I think he will do fine. I like him in this matchup so I’d go that way. Just my 2cents

I have the same dilemma in a standard league. Help please

I would go Coleman personally. He’s dual threat and is a lock for 20 carries I think and will run over a terrible Tampa D. I like the volume for CMAC but his YPC is like 2.09 so until they phase out Stewart (because he sucks) I just don’t see a ton of rushing work for him. With Olsen back I expect his targets to go down a little too. Lately he’s been TD dependent and I don’t think he can keep that up.