‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Collusion? Fair trade?

Little bit of backstory. Me and the team that lost hunt are in the playoffs. I offered him James Conner for Michael Thomas. He is dragging his feet. I was giving him some friendly trash talk about how he needed this trade but he was till doubtful. After that I received a trade offer from someone not in the playoffs. Now our league does have a “Losers” Bracket to determine the final standings for non playoff teams so he could be using this trade to try to get some last minute bragging points, but i do not want to be that guy who wins his league due to collusion. What do you think? The trade is below as well as my current team.

QB: Philip Rivers
RBs: Melvin Gordon , James Connor, Joe Mixon, Nick Chubb, Kerryon Johnson, Gio Bernard, Austin Ekeler
WRs: Deandre Hopkins, Jarvis Landry, Kenny Golladay, Doug Baldwin, DJ Moore.

The team not on the playoffs offered me the following trade.

He gives me : Antonio Brown, Stefon Digs, Sony Michel
I give him: Joe Mixon, Jarvis Landry, Kenny Golliday

You think this is collusion? or a fair trade?

IMO, I wouldn’t trade with anyone not in the playoffs unless its a keeper. On top of that, you would be winning that trade big time.

That was the way I was leaning I knew I would be winning that trade but I could find a way of making it fair. Maybe just dropping digs out of the trade me giving up those 3. But I was concerned about the playoff/non playoff trade! The only problem is this will be only the 3rd trade in our league all year. No one trades. The other two trades were created by me and just barely accepted.

This is not conclusion. Defined as: secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Making a trade is not inherently collusion unless you colluded first.

If there is no rule against this trade, trade away!

Yea, I don’t think that is a fair trade to be honest. Antonio Brown alone makes it unfair.

Also, coincidentally, I traded James Conner for Michael Thomas earlier this year!