Commissioner of league politics other league members to veto trades he deems "unfair"

The scenario is I’m trading mixon and T. Mclaurin for Marlon Mack. The commissioner, whom is also my roommate, politics to the other guys in the league that this trade is “unfair” and gets the veto vote of 4 (12 man league). Has anyone else had an experience like this? It’s incredibly frustrating. He does not comprehend the fact that other players assign different values to players based off necessity. It’s also quite convenient that when he (the commissioner) makes a trade, it always goes through; and when he makes a trade but then decides he no longer wants it to go through, it magically gets vetoed.

Yeah man, no one should disagree with you because you’re 100% right and your commish is a B-hole. There shouldn’t be a veto at all, trades should be automatic and only reversed after the league/commish deem there was collusion. If you think Marlon Mack is going to kill it this year then you be allowed to make that trade and vice versa. Too much a slippery slope saying a trade is ‘unfair’ just because I, personally, don’t like it. No one can see the future. You are right, the commish is a dummy. Get in a better league bro.

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback. I knew he was biased when he made the statement that Terry McLaurin was a waiver wire guy. (He’s owned in 78% of leagues).

1 Like