Conner for Hunt?

Someone just offered me Hunt for Conner straight up and even alluded to being willing to trade Tyreek the Freak instead if I wanted. What do you guys think?

Edit to add team: 12 Team, .5 PPR

QB: Ben Roethlisberger, Tyrod Taylor

RB: Todd Gurley, James Conner, Marshawn Lynch, Dion Lewis, Kerryon Johnson, Alfred Morris

WR: Stefon Diggs, Corey Davis, Mike Williams, Tyler Lockett, Quincy Enunwa

TE: Rob Gronkowski

D/ST: Bears

K: Harrison Butker

Very spicy hmmmm I think leveon is ok sitting out 10 games but who knows, you know forsure that hunt is gonna be there all season. I would go hunt but it does depend on what you need.

1 Like

This is my lineup

12 Team, .5 PPR

QB: Ben Roethlisberger, Tyrod Taylor

RB: Todd Gurley, James Conner, Marshawn Lynch, Dion Lewis, Kerryon Johnson, Alfred Morris

WR: Stefon Diggs, Corey Davis, Mike Williams, Tyler Lockett, Quincy Enunwa

TE: Rob Gronkowski

D/ST: Bears

K: Harrison Butker

Take the trade. Lol. Take the trade.

4 Likes

I am having a super hard time with this

Hurry up and accept before he pulls it… this is a easy trade for u.

1 Like

Guaranteed top RB who has played 70% of snaps, gotten >80% of carries on a high scoring offense, is the clear red zone back for 16 games, is a 3 down back, and looks great on film still.

Possible ticking time bomb / handcuff once bell returns who I think we all knew and saw last week he is not in the same class as Bell.

:thinking:

Tough call. I agree.

Edit: Are you trying to decide between Hill and Hunt? Given your roster, I think you need hunt tbh. And Hunt is going to get those big games later. Although your WRs can use some help to. That is definitely a harder decision. Smart decision imo is to go Hunt. But the higher risk higher reward play, is Hill. You can’t go wrong with either. Just take one before he changes his mind.

1 Like

Are you debating between Hill or Hunt?

1 Like

I am just scared that Conner will end up being more valuable than hunt at the end of the season. Hunt has not looked great the last 2 weeks and had issues last season at times.

Bell can come back at anytime and Conner is done for… also when it gets colder and the Chiefs offense no longer looks like a video game hunt will still be there getting his consistent work in.

2 Likes

I second this post

1 Like

Can you show me one RB not named Gurley/Bell/Zeke who did not have issues last year? If you can show me that, I’ll stop playing fantasy. The dude led the league in rushing and put up double digit TDs and 1800 yards from scrim as a rookie. Jesus christ y’all need to get over this “hunt had issues” non sense. He didn’t have issues, reid had issues. Everytime hunt got 20+touches, chiefs won the game and he likely won you the week. His floors were like 80-100 yards without a TD. You take that floor every day of the week. Every player on your roster can’t be a frekin RB1 every single week. Hunt also still looks good. He just hasn’t had a 30 point game yet. Those will come. WHen the weather gets colder, and defenses start planning and figure out mahomes, they’re going to need to rely on the running game more. You got conner as a waiver wire add and at any moment, at a bare minimum by week 10, he will no longer be playable. Hunt will start every week for 16 weeks, most importantly in the playoffs. How do you expect Conner to outscore hunt with 10 weeks of games vs 16?

Honestly shocked and confused that you are struggling with this concept. Not to mention if Bell returns at any point before week 10, conner is even more useless. Fantasy is about finding guys for value and then flipping them at their peak. You’re flipping a waiver wire add for what is most likely an RB1 by season end.

2 Likes

I guess I have bought into some of the hype that bell might not even play when he does eventually come back.

Rofl. Dude that has got to be a joke. The people that say that, don’t watch football. They only look at box scores and see oh wow conner put up X yards and X TDs. The way the defense has to adjust when Bell is on the field, cannot be quantified in numbers. If Bell comes back, I’d be willing to bet good money Conner immediately takes the bench.

Conner is good, cool but he’s doesn’t hold a candle to bell. I’ve watched a tonne of RBs run and Bell is a generational talent. MIght be the best RB of this generation.

2 Likes

Dude honestly take Hunt. Mike is right…hunts “issues” where Andy Reid ooor gameplaning. Don’t be fooled into Hill is going to before this way all season. Go Hunt

Wait have you not accepted this trade yet?

Id take Hunt