Connor Fuller Montgomery - PPR

Who to start at my flex, full PPR

James Connor vs HOU
Will Fuller vs @PIT
David Montgomery vs @ATL

For me it’s connor

I say Monty

First off I have to admit that I’ve rage dropped Will Fuller for what seems like the rest of my fantasy life. The guy had tomahawked me in the groin too many times (including last week). He’s not dependable at all. I feel as though Houston has a maligned defense right now outside of their linebacking core (McKinney, Cunningham, and Mercilus) and of course, Watt on the defensive line. The teeth of that defense should make it tough on Connor to run any where near the middle of the field and their sideline to sideline speed and athleticism is decent for a 3-4 defense making screens and “safety valve” catches problematic for Connor.
Montgomery is going against a better over all defense in Atlanta. The strength of Atlanta’s defense is their versatility at their safety positions (Allen, K. Neal, Kazee). Their defense is more susceptible to being run on when Atlanta isn’t crowding the box with their athletic safeties because of the lack of depth they have at D-line outside of Jarrett. LONG STORY SHORT! Pick your poison. I’d probably start Mopportunity based on the lack of depth behind him, you know he’s getting the work while Connor is waiting to get injured again (what will it be this week Johnny!!??) and Snell is salivating at the mouth behind him in the depth charts.
Good Luck!