Connor Woods and Ross III for Mack and MG III?

I’m thinking about making this trade what do you guys think? I have Connor.

Thanks in advance

I would take the Mack and MGIII side. But that is praying that Gordon does indeed return.

2 Likes

I think Ross loses a good amount value once AJ returns, and I have a feeling with Ekeler playing well the Chargers will tell Melvin to pound sand, so it’s basically Connor and Woods for Mack, which I would not do. If AJ somehow stays away too and Ross maintains his value, then that’s 3 players for Mack. I wouldn’t do it. Maybe if another player on the level of Connor and Woods was thrown in along with Mack and Gordon, but it depends.

1 Like

Yea that’s what I was thinking as long as Gordon comes back and actually plays then I should be ok

1 Like

I understand what you mean especially if Eller keeps playing great then there’s no guarantee that Gordon will play that much, but with Connor and Woods playing pretty awful rn its hard for me to evaluate their actual ros value

1 Like

I think that if you have depth at wide receiver then the trade would be a good one. I have little hope of MG III but I think Mack will produce enough to help your team. That being said if you don’t have good depth at Wr then it’s more of a shot in the foot.

2 Likes

My other wr are Josh Gordon, Adam Thielen, Terry McLaurin, Mecole Hardman, Robby Anderson and Michael Gallup. They’re not too bad

what are your current RBs?

My rbs are Connor Mixon Michel Mostert and Sanders so they’re all off to a very slow start. But unfortunately he’s not willing to move Mack right now so I’ll have to look for other options or try to be more patient