Contingency Plans for Gordon Injury

Melvin Gordon owner in 2 leagues, both 12 team 0.5 PPR. And before i get a bunch of “you should have handcuffed him” responses. The handcuff was drafted absurdly high and unavailable in both cases. I even tried to trade for him but the asking price was out of reach for a non-starting RB. How would you handle this.

League 1:
Cut Royce Freeman or Elijah McGuire for Justin Jackson? In this league I also have M. Mack who may not play due to a concussion but have A. jones and D. Martin as my only other healthy backs outside of Freeman and McGuire. I need to win to secure a bye…which would help me a ton with getting healthy before my first playoff game.

League 2:
I can move Gordon to IR but how much FAAB do you spend on Jackson (50/100 left)? Or do you go for J. Wilkins in the event M. Mack is out due to the concussion?

League 1: Drop McGuire for Jackson

League 2: Do you have decent options for this and next week or do you NEED a starting RB?

In league two my options are extremely limited. I have to start 2 RB and 2 flex. I have only two viable RB’s on the roster due to trades and injuries in A. Jones and J. White but i am uncomfortable starting White. I did manage to sign J. Jackson in my open roster spot. Penney and Ware are my two other backs so they are useless right now.