‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Cook Dynasty .5 PPR trade

I have an offer where I trade Josh Jacobs and Courtland Sutton.

I receive Dalvin Cook, Alexander Mattison and pick 18.

My RB’s are Aaron Jones, Josh jacobs, leveon bell, Kerryn Johnson, Kareem hunt, Darius Guice and Chris Thomson.

Wrs are Juju Smith-schuster, DJ Moore, Courtland Sutton, Nkeal Harry, MVS, Antonio Brown, Paris Campbell, Hunter Renfrow, Mecole Hardman and Corey Davis.

I also have pick 8.

What’s the thoughts? I feel I will be weak at WR.

Not sure I do that trade. I’m high on Jacobs and not sure the jump from Jacobs to cook is worth losing a potential WR1 where you are kinda thin at the position. Jacobs season could look similar to Cook this year and don’t have as much of an injury risk

1 Like

This years draft class is deep at WR. I feel like you can snag someone like Sutton easily. Like a Higgins, Raegor or Lamb… I feel like they have more potential only because of the QB situation in Denver. I personally think cook is much better than Jacobs and in a better offense. I would take itespecially since you can get Cooks backup

1 Like

I think the value proposition here is pretty fair. You are pretty thin at WR which makes it tough, especially since with the #8 in a rookie draft, the best WRs will almost definitely be gone before you get a shot. I could go either way with it personally but I think at the end of the day you’ve got some RB depth and pretty strong RB core without this trade.
If you look at it as points above replacement. How many points over Jacobs do you reasonably expect to add per week with Cook? Compare that to the number you expect to lose from Sutton to your replacement WR. I haven’t run the numbers here on projections but my gut feel is that you’re probably giving up more points than you’re getting.

1 Like