‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Cooks and McCaffrey for Devante Parker

How do you guys feel about me giving up Brandin Cooks and Christian McCaffrey for D. Parker? Is it lopsided one way or the other?

it is lopsided for sure. unless, your team can support the change. what is already on your team? do you even need parker? who is on the waiver wire to pick up as well? this very well could be worth it depending on these.

Yeah I don’t really think that it’s worth it. You’re losing too much and taking a gamble. I think Parker is good, but I agree with BusterD

My current team is Derrick Carr, Demarco Murray, Ajayi, Cooks, Martavis Bryant, Rudolph, McCaffrey, Kareem Hunt, Doug Martin, Samaje Perine, tyrod Taylor, Cooper Kupp, and Kenny Golladay.

I’ve been feeling this glaring hole in my receiver group, although Carr and Hunt have helped me get to 2-0.

And I should add that I put in a waiver for Jj Nelson over Kenny G.

Your WR corps has great upside, but lacks consistency. Devante and Cutler appear to have some chemistry, but it may be too early to tell. Sorry, that’s not too helpful.

That’s an issue I had when drafting. I put all my chips in on these guys who are feast/famine each week. I need someone who I’d have no problem placing faith in.

oh yeah im doing this then. you already have stud RBs for days, and all of your WRs are boom busts. last year i never would have said this, but this year the consistancy of parker will help to carry you through games when the booms are not happening. cutler showed you exactly what he is going to do. hyper focus his WRs and pepper them. and parker, even though he only had 4 catches, was thrown to 9 times, when cutler was not throwing all that great. the more they play, and the more they learn about each other, the more you will see this chemistry come out.