‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Cooper and Breida for Howard?

Thinking of offering the Jordon Howard owner Amari Cooper and Mat Breida for a trade. Standard league. I have Devante Adams and Emmanual Sanders as starting WR and DJ and Lynch as my starting RBs. Is this a fair trade offer or am I giving up too much potential?

He would never take that trade. Props if you pull it off though.

i like the trade but how is your depth because i dont think sanders will sustain his numbers all season so i dont want you to be thinned out by trading cooper. if you have depth do it do it do it! stop thinking and do it! sponsored by nike.

No joke, if he takes that I want in that league. I wouldn’t even look at a trade like that and would probably counter with my defense for his first round pick personally. But hey like that above poster said, props if you can pull it

Howard owner shouldn’t take that

Ive got Robby Anderson on my bench but I was probably going to ship him out and pick up Enunwa for a safer bet. Ive also got Ingram and Peyton Barber sitting there.

ya i say go full steam ahead and get that steal of a trade!!

As above, you can offer it and if you pull it off good work but i seriously doubt he takes that. Not really the time to trade away Cooper either after a dud, if he explodes this week then maybe sell high but Howard look good and caught the ball so his stock is up. Breida is just meh, but after playing the Vikes that’s to be expected.

You need to wait for the bigger game, hoping it comes soon (like next week or week 3) to be able to sell Cooper. If he doesn’t improve next week in general he’ll just be back to a boom/bust week to week guy who you will never sell at his ceiling because you have to factor in the risk of the bust potential…