Cooper for Jacobs Full PPR

I’d be getting Amari Cooper and possibly Duke for Jacobs. Thoughts?

My RBs are Kamara, Montgomery, Bredia, Darwin Thompson, Justin Jackson and Jacobs

WRs - Allen, Thielen, Samuels, Kirk, Allison

I really like the trade but i’m afraid your RB depth can’t take the hit. Duke is going to be the starter for now with millar down, but i don’t believe he’s a true 3 down back and they are going to either bring someone in or put them in a timeshare. The rest of your backs outside of Jacobs and Kamara are a bunch of backups (albeit with some potential) and honestly not sure what’s happening with the RB situtation in SF so i don’t especially love Breida.

Whereas with Jacobs you get a guaranteed starter that they specifically drafted for on an offense that should at least be improved compared to last year.

Dynasty or redraft? How many teams?

Redraft and 12 teams

Not even with Montgomery at RB2? I’d be starting three top 15-20 WRs plus Engram at TE and Kamara would you not trust the Amari upside over the Jacobs unknown

Think I prefer Jacobs, slightly.

The Cooper injury scares me. I’m relatively risk-adverse with assets like those and foot issues.

Yes I tend to agree… if I was to get either Lindsey or Arron Jones back would you do that?

Or take one of those and take Marvin Jones as well and leave Cooper?

Any further views on this one?

I would def do a deal where I received Aaron Jones and Amari Cooper for Josh Jacobs.

2 Likes

In a vacuum, I would do this trade. However, based on your current roster I wouldn’t do the Cooper for Jacobs straight up or even with Duke. Your WRs are already strong and your RB depth would be depleted. Without Zeke, we also don’t know what that Dallas O is gonna look like. If you can get someone better than Duke in the deal, I would consider it. But not as is. Good luck!

1 Like

I am also uncomfortable with your RB depth.

However, if you can get Aaron Jones and Cooper Kupp, I wouldn’t bat an eyelash.

It’s Amari Cooper.

I’ve said as Cooper has major injury risk and Jones has workload risk and a minor hamstring pull I want Jones, Cooper and Duke for Jacobs, Bredia and Kirk as a wildcard.

Otherwise I’m just better as I am. I’ve got the most depth at RB and WR I’m the league so in a couple of weeks there will be more opportunities as other owners struggle with injuries, lack of form etc.

@fun4willis @dizzle

So if I got the above trade through my roster would read as follows: I would be very comfortable across the board I feel.

QB - Ryan
RBs - Kamara, Montgomery, Arron Jones, Duke, Jackson, Darwin Thompson
WRs - Allen, Thielen, Cooper, Allison, Samuels
TE - Engram
K - Badgley
DST - Cowboys (Stream)