Corey Davis or Tyler Boyd

Who do I start this week? Full PPR Also have Amari but he is so hard to trust!

Help! Not sure what to do!

I prefer Boyd over davis in general

But this week I would take Davis vs Buf

Boyd is going against Miami

Boyd IMO. I think he gets more consistent targets. I will say since Davis is vs Buffalo and Mariota is back, they could be equal overall.

I was leaning Davis to just because it is a great matchup and Titans run game is so bad. Now do you trust Davis more or Keelan Cole? There is alot of places the ball can go in the Jags. However, Cole breaks off one big play against a bad chiefs defense. Any thoughts?

Davis over Boyd, any week, any day.

I think Bortles will have to throw early against KC pass rush that is still decent (they are bad on back end). That probably is going to mean more short and intermediate routes. That favors Cole some, but favors DeDe Westbrook more. I think Montcrief is odd man out here as he is almost dependent on hitting a deep ball score to be a fantasy factor.

I agree Mike, but if I got Boyd I am loving most of his matchups for the next month and the absence of Eifert.

Love his matchups too. But end of the day, I’m still taking the guy getting 33% target market share cause they’re the ones that can produce WR1 numbers. As long as it’s not vs like Jax, I’m probably starting Davis over Boyd.

Miami isn’t a great matchup though for Bengals. After that is pretty juicy which is why I’ll be starting Dalton a tonne.