Corey Davis Worth It?

Corey Davis was dropped in my league. I could use some depth at WR. It’s a .5 PPR, double flex, and I start four RBs. I could drop James White or Bilal Powell for him, but I’m not sold that he’s worth either of those two. My only WRs right now are JuJu, Baldwin, and Emmanuel Sanders.

I’d maybe drop Powell just because of volume alone. Mariota will be back and he will be better, in PPR more so. Depends on the rest of your RB core though to be honest and he’s not a play this week vs the Jags with QB likely to be Gabbert.

1 Like

Lol. I got plenty of RBs. My list includes…
Melvin Gordon
Leonard Fournette
Jordan Howard
Alex Collins
Bilal Powell
James White
Austin Ekeler
Aaron Jones

1 Like

I’m torn between going after Davis or trying to trade for a WR2 like Marvin Jones or Amari Cooper.

Ha you’re not joking, sure i’d drop Powell and take a volume WR for depth he could end up being a nice matchup play. He’s getting around a third of the targets and some redzone/endzone looks too so there are worse options for sure, you have more than enough depth to roster him and wait

1 Like

Not sure i love either this year, Copper is… well Cooper! Need more consistency before I’d buy but then of course the price will stabilise and you may not want too so he has the risk and Jones could be the third man in DET and maybe too dependant on the deep ball TD for a useable performance. Just my take

1 Like

I’m going to have to think about this some more. Initially I was thinking of dropping White. Once Edelman is back and Gordon gets things figured, it’s going to be hard to pin a solid play in New England each week. I kind of like Powell. When the Jets get behind (which is like all the time) Crowell sits and Powell gets in. A lot to think about. Davis doesn’t clear waivers til tomorrow, so I got a little time.

1 Like