‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Cousins or wilson jimmy graham or jordan reed?

i dont know who to start in my ppr league any opinions???

@kareeeeeem what do you think?

I have a good feeling about wilson, hes going up against the packers whos defense I feel like is going to have some problems. Kirk is a good pick but if its between the two Id have to say wilson is the man for me this week. As for jimmy or jordan Id lean more towards jimmy because with wilson and the packers defense I thinkk hed be the better option. Just my opinion here but Id personally take wilson and jimmy

Cause last year the packers allowed the 8th most receiving yards to TE’s

Sorry for the multiple replies but I also just saw on nfl news that jordan reed is dealing with a fractured toe so that would 100 percent make me want to start jimmy

finally settled on this line up with the giants d

Looks good to me bro, I have the giants D as well so I hope they do good tonight!

i have dez too but benched him i dont think he will do too much against my giants defense

Yeah the giants D is something to be scared of in my opinion

Wilson and Graham. I don’t want any part if Washington this week, and I think Seattle is going to go off.

Yea I dont know how the redskins are looking imo. Gotta wait out week one and see how they do

Wilson and Graham. Like their potential against Green Bay. Reed and his toe worry me.

Jordan reed is dealing with a broken toe. Seattle.