‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Crabtree for Agholor and Mckinnon?

I am in a 10 man PPR league and I have been offered to give up Michael Crabtree for Nelson Agholor and Jerrick Mckinnon in return. My roster is as follows:
Qbs: Watson, Ryan, Mariota
Rbs: Elliot, Gurley, Gore, Darkwa
Wrs: Jordy Nelson, AJ Green, Crabtree, Garcon, Rishard Mattews
Te: Seferian-Jenkins
D/ST: Ravens, Jags
K: Gostkowski

I am worried about Elliots suspension and specifically being suspended for the fantasy playoffs. What do yall think, is this a safe or fair trade?

I wouldn’t do it but wait until after this week to see how McKinnon’s production is going to be and how many touches he gets. Crabtree is a TD machine.

My thought process is that Agholor is starting to become the number 1 WR in Philadelphia and he has 1 less TD than Crabtree. Crabtree also has been so successful because Cooper has been a no-show until this past week. I know you shouldn’t jump to conclusions after one week, but this past 200+ yard week from Cooper might be his emergence. On the other hand, Weintz likes to spread the ball aroud and that would not help Agholor. Also because Mckinnon is still splitting time he gets that many less touches a game. Lol, I can make an argument for either side and I’m torn.