Crazy questions, Wentz or Tannehill and Gallup or Anderson?

I’m going up against the highest scoring team in the league for the first round of my playoffs, he has Cook McCaffrey :expressionless:, so I need to shoot for fences here, would you guys play Gallup on the road against Bears or someone like Robby Anderson, Pascal or Washington with easier matchups?
And I have both Tannehill and Wentz I’m leaning towards trusting Wentz in against the Giants but Tannehill has been pretty awesome lately and also has a nice matchups so I’m not sure who has more upside
Thanks for the advice in advance everyone!

1 Like

I’ll answer on QB piece. My model has Tannehill projected to be the QB1 this week and Wentz the QB9. So both are playable, but I would play Tannehill personally both for his rushing floor and his ceiling from the chance of rushing TD(s). I know he did not do well last week, but he’s been great otherwise since he became the full-time starter, so I would stick with Tannehill.

My Week 14 QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for the great advice, and awesome chart! 1 more question, I’m starting Mark Andrews as my te this week but the team I’m going up against is starting Kirk Cousins and Kyle Rudolph is on the waiver should I pick him up and start him this week?

1 Like

Great question. It sure seems like when Thielen is out you can throw projections out and expect Rudolph to be heavily targeted. I might grab him just to prevent my opponent from having the stack, but I’d still have trouble starting him over Andrews though.

1 Like

I 100% agree when Thelien is out Rudolph has been getting some great work done but it’s tough to sit Andrews even in a tough matchup, thanks a lot for the advice!

1 Like