Creating sleeper dynasty startup

Im looking to create a dynasty startup league with my brother. We are both first time dynasty players and would love to find other active players to create a league with. The league will have reletively vanilla settings with 10 teams full ppr and a faab waiver system. We would be open to other ideas about how to improve the league because we have not played dynasty before. We would need eight other people to join the startup. Reply if interested!

I’m down… DomSongz on sleeper

I would love to join im a veteran redrafter looking to join my first dynasty league so this is perfect… DerekC85 is my sleeper name

I would like to join. I have played redraft before, first time on dynasty. LeoLebron on sleeper.

You’ve all been invited! I have two more spots

1 Like

My brother and I have been looking to take part in a dynasty to go-manage a team together and take a break from competing against one another all the time.
We’re interested!
How much is the buy-in?

There’s no buy in its first come first serve, we’d love to have you guys

Thanks but no thanks, I hope it goes well :+1:

Interested sleeper name cryingpanda248

spots left? Im in! Sleeper: christianleo7

All invited! Two more spots

I would like to play. I have never been in one either but been playing fantasy football for 20 years

What’s your sleeper username? I can invite you

Whatexactly

Just to clarify, it’s a free league? Zero pay in and pay out?
Just dbl checking

We use the app sleeper it’s a fantasy league app so you need to download the app and give me your username so I can invite you. And yes it’s a free league

Would like to play, no dynasty experience about 5 years playing redraft. Sleeper handle: Rowdieraider

1 Like

Invited! One more spot!

I’d love to join! mrkcmojo

Am in if spot open