Current Dynasty Rankings

Who has the most accurate up to date dynasty rankings? I’d like to start preparing for next year

I’m going to watch this one as well. I hope someone replies. I have found two dynasty oriented podcasts, but wasn’t real impressed with either. Not even close to the Ballers, who don’t do much with dynasty during the season.

1 Like

Totally agree 100%

Dynasty League Football, or DFL, has legit, up to date rankings. They also have cornerstone rankings, which I find to be helpful as well. Dynasty Nerds also has pretty legit rankings. The guy that I like best is Ray GQue, over at Destination Devy. He doesn’t have traditional rankings, as his stuff is primarily focused on the Devy side of it. However, his incoming rookie rankings are top notch and he really knows his stuff.

2 Likes

*DLF, not DFL

Awesome! Thanks for the info! I will check those out!

No problem, happy to help!

dminer, thanks for chiming in, I have already gone to the DLF website and downloaded their podcast. I want to give it a whirl. But let me show my ignorance a moment. What is “Devy?” That is a term I am not familiar with. Is that Developmental?

No problem! Yeah, Devy is developmental. It’s a different type of dynasty format where you can draft college prospects each year, which you carry over to your active roster once they enter the NFL. It’s a format that I have not dipped into yet, but I’m certainly intrigued. Devy rankings are valuable because they give you a good feel for the prospects that will be entering the league in 2021 and beyond, which is totally relevant for any dynasty format. Anyhow, I hope this is helpful.

P.S. I’m glad you checked out DLF! I highly recommend paying for a subscription for this site, if you haven’t already. They have a lot of insightful articles and their trade analyzer is second to none. :slight_smile:

1 Like